Trinity Tabernacle Church
Taking the river of life to nations
- How to handle the challenges in your workplace!17 May
- Ubushobozi bwo gushimisha Imana17 May
- Ubushobozi bwo gushimish’Imana mû vyo tuvuga no muvyo dukora16 May
- Gukorera mû rukundo rw’Imana13 May
- The Cross and the Resurrection12 May
- Umutego abantu benshi barwamwo bagatakaza agaciro k’ivyo bakoze12 May
- How to Handle the Challenges in Your Workplace.11 May
- Gukorera mû rukundo rw’Imana(Mercredi)11 May
- Igikorwa cose umuntu akora kiba gifis’igituma uwo muntu agikora10 May
- The Cross and Resurrection: The Foundation of Christian faith-(episode-1).09 May
About the founder
Pr Paddy Blessed Musoke is the founder of Trinity Tabernacle Church. He is a civil Engineer by profession. He is a ugandan national called by God and sent to nations in 1998. He served in Rwanda for about 9 years as a missionary and then after God sent him to Burundi in 2006, where he planted Trinity Tabernacle Church. He served in Burundi for about 9 years and he relocated to Rwanda where he planted Trinity Tabernacle Church.
He is an author and has written three books. He is a founder of MyWork7 , an organization which empowers christian professionals in the work place. He is one of the leaders of the national prayer altar in Rwanda. He is a co- leader of Global Prayer Network.
He is married to Jolly and have five children.
Stay connected with us
My Work. My Ministry
This book is about helping believers to see their divine calling to manifest God’s Kingdom in every sphere of their lives, but especially in the workplace. It is indeed a book written timeously when the workplace is the bastion of worldly philosophy and practice. Paddy Musoke has skilfully used the biblical examples of Daniel, Nehemiah, Joseph, Mordecai and others to reveal the exploits of men and women who used their places of work to manifest God’s Kingdom. The results of their faithfulness in doing so are mind-boggling when one views the course of history being positively changed and God’s glory being revealed.